Shipping & Return
FREE DELIVERY IN METROPOLITAN FRANCE
All our orders are shipped with GLS, DHL. This allows art editions to be shipped worldwide and in the best conditions, while maintaining quality and authenticity. Our workshop is based in France.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
Estimated delivery times:
- France and EU: 5-6 working days
- USA: 9-10 business days
- Rest of the world: 9-10 business days
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- Once your order is confirmed and ready to ship, you will receive an email from us (via GLS or DHL).
- When your order leaves our factory, a second email will be sent to you with a tracking link (be sure to check your spam folder).
- If you do not receive an email with a tracking link or tracking updates are missing, contact us at email@example.com providing the name or email used when ordering . We will assist you in tracking your order.
- You can check the status of your order at any time in the “My Account” section of our site.
HOW ARE THE WORKS SHIPPED?
- Art prints: shipped in a protective cardboard tube, itself packaged in a second packaging for optimal protection.
- Classic frames and American crate: framed works are protected by bubble wrap and placed in a custom cardboard box to avoid damage.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY ?
- Customers have 14 days to return their purchases from the day of receipt, in accordance with French law.
- Returned products must be in the same condition as when they were received.
- Return costs (shipping and customs) are the responsibility of the customer.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the return address and begin the refund procedure.
- Returns on orders made with gift cards are not accepted.
Once your return is received and inspected by our team, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you when your refund is in place. This will be automatically credited to your credit card or original payment method as soon as possible.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
If you wish to cancel your order, you can do so before we have started preparing it. Preparation begins within 24-48 hours of receiving your payment.
Only outside the EU. Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duties) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These costs are the responsibility of the customer.
NOTICE FOR EU CONSUMERS:
According to Directive 2011/83/EU, the right of withdrawal does not apply to goods manufactured to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized. Julien Durix reserves the right to refuse returns at its discretion.