Consult our Frequently Asked Questions to find the answer to your question.
HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. We will respond to your emails Monday to Friday within 24 hours.
You can also contact us by telephone between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. and between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. on +33 (0)4 70 55 05 38
WHERE ARE THE ORGINAL WORKS OF JULIEN DURIX EXHIBITED?
Julien Durix exhibits at Les Galeries Bartoux which can be found all over the world. He is mainly present at the Bartoux “Normandy” gallery located in Honfleur. Contact Bartoux “Normandy” gallery:
29 Rue du Dauphin, 14600 Honfleur
Telephone: +33 (0)2 31 89 09 00
WHAT IS THE DELIVERY TIME FOR LIMITED EDITIONS AND THEIR CARRIER?
The delivery time is 5/6 working days for each package.
Delivery of posters alone, classic frames and “American frames” 50 x 70 cm is done via GLS.
For “American Frame” frames and “Prestige” editions, delivery is made via DHL.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CLASSIC AND PRESTIGE EDITION?
To find out the difference between the classic edition and the prestige edition, please refer to the corresponding article on our website. Click on this link
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF FRAMEWORK?
We offer you two framing options, made in France with a touch of elegance and quality:
- The classic frame: Made of black wood, this timeless choice will showcase your works with refinement.
- The “American Frame”: With a thickness of 10 cm, this wooden frame combines modernity and sophistication for a spectacular finish.
HOW DO WE SHIP WORKS TO GUARANTEE THEIR PROTECTION?
- Unframed art prints: We send them in a protective cardboard tube, reinforced with a second packaging, to ensure maximum protection during transport.
- Classic frames and “American Frames”: These works are carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and packaged in a custom cardboard box, designed to prevent any damage.
When you choose a framed work (classic frame or “American Frame”), you will directly receive the limited edition ready to hang in your home. Each framed work is packaged in bubble wrap and placed in a custom cardboard box for safe delivery. Don't forget to check the status of your package upon receipt with the carrier.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- Once your order is confirmed and ready to ship, you will receive an email from us (via GLS or DHL).
- When your order leaves our factory, a second email will be sent to you with a tracking link (be sure to check your spam folder).
- If you do not receive an email with a tracking link or tracking updates are missing, contact us at email@example.com providing the name or email used when ordering . We will assist you in tracking your order.
- You can check the status of your order at any time in the “My Account” section of our site.
CAN I CHOOSE THE NUMBER OF MY LIMITED EDITION?
All art prints are signed and numbered on the front. Since 04/09/2023 they have been delivered with a certificate of authenticity signed by Julien Durix.
For the first 10 numbers, we assign them following the order of orders placed. However, if you would like to choose a specific issue from the available editions, we will be happy to accommodate your request, subject to availability.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
If you wish to cancel your order, you can do so before we have started preparing it. Preparation begins within 24-48 hours of receiving your payment.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY ?
- Customers have 14 days to return their purchases from the day of receipt, in accordance with French law.
- Returned products must be in the same condition as when they were received.
- Return costs (shipping and customs) are the responsibility of the customer.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the return address and begin the refund procedure.
- Returns on orders made with gift cards are not accepted.
Once your return is received and inspected by our team, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you when your refund is in place. This will be automatically credited to your credit card or original payment method as soon as possible.
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If you placed an order with us without receiving confirmation, your email address may have been entered incorrectly. Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com to check if we have recorded your order. We will be happy to correct the email address and send you confirmation.
In some cases, it is possible that the order has not been finalized; contact us before placing a new order to avoid duplicates. Don't forget to also check your spam folder for order confirmation.
CAN I ORDER A WORK IN THE SIZE OR VISUALS OF MY CHOICE?
Julien Durix does not offer personalized orders. Limited editions are only available in 50 x 70 cm and 100 x 70 cm formats on our site. If you are interested in larger formats, please view the original works on display at Les Galeries Bartoux.
ARE LIMITED ART PRINTS HAND PAINTED?
No, these are high quality art prints, signed and numbered by the artist. Only original works are unique and hand painted. These can be found at Les Galeries Bartoux.